Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

READ URGENT 2

Go down 
+4
Welshpride20
Steve
UK-SHoCK
[VoiD] LOONO
8 posters

Shall we make 2 teams ?
Yes
READ URGENT 2 I_vote_lcap67%READ URGENT 2 I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
No
READ URGENT 2 I_vote_lcap33%READ URGENT 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
[VoiD] LOONO
Admin
[VoiD] LOONO

READ URGENT 2 Empty
PostSubject: READ URGENT 2   READ URGENT 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:45 am

Hmm i was talking with shock shall we make 2 teams on the ladders ?

Last edited by [VoiD] EneRGizE-X on Sun Nov 02, 2008 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.endlessvoid-clan.co.nr
UK-SHoCK
Admin
UK-SHoCK

READ URGENT 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ URGENT 2   READ URGENT 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 5:51 am

well i was thinkinh a feww because are squad is so bg maybe 3 small ones maybe thats why 360 teams do so well because they work better in smaller teams im not sure or you could do it as bse do it have like a full team and only the best 6 at the game play which aint fair on the others in the clan a few teams lets all people have a go and we want our members at endless void to be happy!
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

READ URGENT 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ URGENT 2   READ URGENT 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:09 am

I would say keep it at one team because what could happen is one team would be knowen as better thean the other team and no one would join the 2nd team such as the B teams, I'd rather have a big clan of 20 where it's easy to pick teams from, All you have to do is play the good players aggainst mid clans and for the tuffer clan's you put out your best team I don't think anyone would have a problem with that once they get a game now and then
Back to top Go down
[VoiD] LOONO
Admin
[VoiD] LOONO

READ URGENT 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ URGENT 2   READ URGENT 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:33 am

L-Y-N-C-H-Y wrote:
I would say keep it at one team because what could happen is one team would be knowen as better thean the other team and no one would join the 2nd team such as the B teams, I'd rather have a big clan of 20 where it's easy to pick teams from, All you have to do is play the good players aggainst mid clans and for the tuffer clan's you put out your best team I don't think anyone would have a problem with that once they get a game now and then

But the thing is some people would never get a game :/

And they will be reasonably LEVELED as in skill wise.
Back to top Go down
Welshpride20

Welshpride20

READ URGENT 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ URGENT 2   READ URGENT 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 6:59 am

Yeah, It's a Good Idea,
Because The Worse Members of VoiD Like Me,Rhodrigez,TentoxA Will never Get a Game, And When we Do it will Just get Other members Annoyed Because VoiD Should be using the Best Team Possible to Win Matches And the Lowers Like me Will be Losing Matches
It's a Good Idea, It will Please All Members I Think TBH, Unless we Have Members Here Who think They Are Better Than Who They Are,

P.S

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Bounce FTW
Back to top Go down
Welshpride20

Welshpride20

READ URGENT 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ URGENT 2   READ URGENT 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:00 am

L-Y-N-C-H-Y wrote:

Yeah Lynch Because You Are Classed As One of The Better Members
Back to top Go down
UK-SHoCK
Admin
UK-SHoCK

READ URGENT 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ URGENT 2   READ URGENT 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:43 am

he wud be but his connecyion lets him down no offence
Back to top Go down
[VoiD] LOONO
Admin
[VoiD] LOONO

READ URGENT 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ URGENT 2   READ URGENT 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:58 am

UK-SHoCK wrote:
he wud be but his connecyion lets him down no offence

When its fixed ye Razz
Back to top Go down
UK-LeGeND

READ URGENT 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ URGENT 2   READ URGENT 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 8:02 am

Yeh ! Then [~HD~] will have two teams to rape.

xD Smile
Back to top Go down
rhodrigez

rhodrigez

READ URGENT 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ URGENT 2   READ URGENT 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 8:04 am

i dont mind but its probably going to be the best VoiD team playing all the time to ensure wins.
Personally i would rather a big squad but i dont want members to not have a chance to play.
For example, im no where near the best in the clan. Probz one of the worst so i wil hardly ever play matches cos i wont be picked.
its up tp u callum. ur the leader. ur choice

afro
Back to top Go down
UK-SHoCK
Admin
UK-SHoCK

READ URGENT 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ URGENT 2   READ URGENT 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 8:35 am

well if thsi goes through with 2 team we will be making a thread people put there names forward then callum will choose as he wants me to put my anme forward and u have to say why u think u will be good at it
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

READ URGENT 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ URGENT 2   READ URGENT 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 10:48 am

Welshpride20 wrote:
L-Y-N-C-H-Y wrote:

Yeah Lynch Because You Are Classed As One of The Better Members

UK-SHoCK said: "he wud be but his connecyion lets him down no offence"

EneRGizE-X said: "When its fixed ye Razz "

^^^ sorry about that but we don't have multi qoute Mad

@ Welsh I wouldn't class my self like that.

@ shock, no offence taken I know it my self, but I have fixed it now Smile

@ Callum I still can own with a shit connection Razz plus I fixed it.

I don't know I would be In favour of keeping it to one clan but if people want to two clan then fine I think it would split the clan it to a good team and a not so good team, if we had 30 odd members then I'd say fine but we only have 20 so I don't see the point tbh in some ways but in other ways I do, Like I said one team could do better than the other and might put thte idea into peoples that a certan team Is the best team and would want to join that over the other team
Back to top Go down
Welshpride20

Welshpride20

READ URGENT 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ URGENT 2   READ URGENT 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:46 pm

Well, Top 15 in A Team,
Worst 5 or 6 in B Team,
The B's Will Have to Recruit More
Back to top Go down
Welshpride20

Welshpride20

READ URGENT 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ URGENT 2   READ URGENT 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:46 pm

Wahahahahha,
I've Come up with a Idea,
We Can Have More Than 1 War At The Same Time,
And Split The Teams On The Night ! xD bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
Steve

Steve

READ URGENT 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ URGENT 2   READ URGENT 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:58 pm

Welshpride20 wrote:
Wahahahahha,

Good idea but you rund intot rhe problem that some people can't play on some nights etc... Neutral
Back to top Go down
DorK

READ URGENT 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ URGENT 2   READ URGENT 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:08 am

Maybe .. I Dont know..
Back to top Go down
[VoiD] LOONO
Admin
[VoiD] LOONO

READ URGENT 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ URGENT 2   READ URGENT 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 10:52 am

Welshpride20 wrote:
Wahahahahha,

NO IS THE ANSWER TO THAT
Back to top Go down
iDrew17

iDrew17

READ URGENT 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ URGENT 2   READ URGENT 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:15 pm

i think void should make 2 teams coz u will hav twice the chance to win things nd it givs evry1 a chance to hav a clan war
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

READ URGENT 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ URGENT 2   READ URGENT 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

READ URGENT 2
Page 1 of 1