Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Joke's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steve

Steve

General Joke's Empty
PostSubject: General Joke's   General Joke's I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:21 pm

Golf and Public Restrooms

10. Keep your back straight, knees bent, feet shoulder width apart.

9. Form a loose grip.

8. Keep your head down.

7. Avoid a quick backswing.

6. Stay out of the water.

5. Try not to hit anybody.

4. If you are taking too long, you should let others go ahead of you.

3. You shouldn't stand directly in front of others.

2. Be quiet while others are about to go.

1. Keep strokes to a minimum.

A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and one night he's doing a show in a small club in a small town in Arkansas. With his dummy on his knee, he's going through his usual dumb blonde jokes when a blonde woman in the fourth row stands on her chair and starts shouting: ''I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What does the color of a person's hair have to do with her worth as a human being? It's guys like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community and from reaching our full potential as a person, because you and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against, not only blondes, but women in general...and all in the name of humor!''

The ventriloquist is embarrassed and begins to apologize, when the blonde yells, ''You stay out of this, mister! I'm talking to that little jerk on your knee!''

Q: Why did the ant fall off the toilet bowl?

A: He got pissed off.
Back to top Go down
UK-SHoCK
Admin
UK-SHoCK

General Joke's Empty
PostSubject: Re: General Joke's   General Joke's I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 4:02 am

the ventriliquist one made me laugh duno how u spell it though
Back to top Go down

General Joke's
Page 1 of 1